Advantages of Citizenship
- Right to travel visa-free or visa-on-arrival to 145 countries including the UK & Ireland, the European Schengen Area, the UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore and more
- Citizens benefit from no personal income, corporate, or inheritance tax.
- Citizenship for spouses, dependent children under 31 years old and parents and grandparents aged over 65
- No minimum stay required.
- No restrictions on dual nationality
- The least expensive Caribbean Citizenship Programme
- Citizenship by descent for future generations
- Language: English
- Population: 71,991
- Currency: Easter Caribbean Dollar
- A beautiful island in the Caribbean, a former British colony, and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, United Nations, the Organisation of American States, and CARICOM.
- Stunning scenery, with pristine waters and a lush tropical terrain.
- Warm climate with temperatures in winter 21˚C to 28˚C and summer 23˚C to 30˚C.
- Well connected to North America, Canada, and Europe (direct flights to Miami 3.5 hrs).
Choose One of Two Investment Options
- USD 100,000 – single applicant
- USD 150,000 – main applicant and spouse
- USD 175,000 for a main applicant and up to three dependents
- USD 25,000 for each additional dependent under the age of 18
- USD 50,000 for each additional dependent aged 18 and older
A real estate purchase with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which can be resold after five years
STAGE 1: Contact Acumum
STAGE 2: Initial compliance background checks by Acumum.
STAGE 3: Acumum will assist with the collation of documents with guidance on what is necessary for application.
STAGE 4: Documents and compliance checks will be undertaken by the Government of Dominica.
STAGE 5: Submission of forms and payment of government and due diligence fees
STAGE 6: Complete your payment of your investment option.
STAGE 7: Upon completion of the investment, you will receive your citizenship certificate and passport.