Junior Legal Counsel
Meredith Ebejer is Junior Legal Counsel at Acumum. Meredith’s interest in the Financial Services sector started whilst following the Erasmus programme at Northumbria University in Newcastle, an experience which gave her the opportunity to also delve deeper into the world of corporate law.
Meredith started her career within the gaming industry, working within the in-house legal department. She will graduate from the Masters of Advocacy course at the University of Malta in November, having graduated from the LL.B (Honours) course in November 2017.
Meredith is currently in the process of obtaining her warrant, which is expected to be awarded in January 2019.
- LL.B (Hons.)- University of Malta
- Master of Advocacy – University of Malta
- Customer Due Diligence Measures by Persons Subject to PMLFT Regulations
- Company Law Course; Institute of Legal Studies
- Value Added Tax Obligations