Acumum – Legal & Advisory – Solicitor & Legal Consultant
Acumum is an award winning boutique set of legal, tax, fiduciary and accounting firms, located in the tax & fiscal efficient European jurisdiction of Malta. Believing in long-term relationships, we provide holistic, sustainable and practical solutions to clients, whilst being committed to a superb level of client service. Recognised and respected by numerous international networks and organisations, notably winning Best Law Firm at the Malta Best in Business Awards.
Expertise & Accomplishments
Mark Nierada is an English solicitor and international legal adviser with over 30 years experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer. Mark divides his time between Malta and Dubai, providing strategic business partnering and market entry advice and assistance in the UAE and GCC. Mark is a multi-jurisdictional counsel to individuals, companies (both private and listed) and special purpose vehicles (SPV’s). Mark’s areas of specialism are: corporate governance and structuring, international tax structuring.
- Law Society (England & Wales)
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- British Institute of International & Comparative Law
- Society of Commonwealth Lawyers.
- Law Society of England & Wales (1984)
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioner (TEP) (2006)
- B.A (Hons), London Metropolitan University (1979)
- Diploma, Common Professional Examination, University of the West of England (1980)
- Diploma, Legal Practice Course, University of the West of England (1980)