Malta Citizenship by Investment
– Individual Investor Programme (IIP) –
- European Union Approved
- EU Schengen Visa Free Travel
- Visa Free Travel to Over 166 Countries World-Wide
- Malta – Politically & Economically Stable EU Country
- English an Official Language
- Tax Efficient Jurisdiction – No World-Wide Personal Tax
Malta Citizenship By Investment is the first EU approved programme, granting Maltese citizenship to foreign individuals and their families.
The citizenship programme – Malta Individual Investor Programme – is aimed at high net worth individuals and families wishing to secure citizenship of an EU member state with high standards of living.
Malta’s citizenship & all residency programmes provide for a cost & time efficient process for individuals & their families to reside in an EU member state.
- Contribution of €650,000 to the Maltese Government
- Returnable investment of €150,000 after 5 years – secure Malta Government Bonds
- Property Requirement
- a minimum purchase of €350,000, or
- €16,000 rental per year for 5 years
Third country nationals (non – EU) with main applicant over 18 years of age, & may include the following dependents:
- Children & adopted children under 18 years
- Unmarried children & adopted children between 18 to 26 years & dependent on main applicant
- Mentally or physically disabled children over 18 years if living with & supported by main applicant
- Parents – not economically active & dependent upon main applicant
- Grandparents – not economically active & dependent upon main applicant